CustOS is a latin word and means guard, sentinel or protector. Securing our connected future, it is our response to missing security features in professional router solutions on the market. CustOS is operating since 2010 and continuously improved by our cybersecurity experts. The future mobility world discovered CustOS because it is the world's first solution addressing the complex architecture of shared mobility services.
In 2010 we decided to completely dismiss professional third party solutions in our IT data centers and office sites. CustOS is operative since 2010. In 2017, many prominent companies, such as the DLR (Deutsche Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt) chose the same approach and dismissed prominent third-party solutions.
CustOS is designed to address the complex architecture of mobility services. Anticipating autonomous driving level 5 and airborne mobility services, CustOS already counters future attacks on shared mobility business and providing both safety and security for passangers.
The base of CustOS is a secure operating system with features to outperform professional router solutions on the market. CustOS is available as a software only version capable to expand features and scale for mid-sized and global players on dedicated hardware. CustOS provides:
- simple and secure firewall mechanism,
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack,
- deep-packet inspection 10GBit/sec, 100GBit/sec and more,
- Encrypted Traffic Analytics,
- AI Artificial Intelligence to detect and prevent security threats,
- AIS Artificial Immune System mitigating zero day attacks,
- APT Advance Persistent Threat detection,
- load-balancing of multiple WAN interfaces,
- failover in multi-instance setup,
- reverse-proxying to host multiple fully separated subnetworks parallel,
- high availability by load-balancing and failover mechanism between router systems,
- innovative RAD Reciprocal Anomaly Detection,
- Security Operations Center (on-premise & remote),
- intelligence reports,
- .... and many more features!
CustOS's USP is scalability, including hardware accelleration for on-premise, remote and cloud solutions.
We prepare a patent to introduce CustOS in the future mobility sector. CustOS is introducing the world's first security mechanism to counter zero-day-attacks on MaaS (Mobility-as-a-Service) and future mobility concepts. CustOS is saving time, money and improving security to customers when it comes to level 5 autonomous driving, shared services and MaaS in the automotive industry and airborne systems for drones, drone-deliveries and flying taxis!
Contact us to learn more about CustOS and how it can advance and secure your business model!